Friday, January 22, 2016

EXCITING NEWS!

Untitled

I have some really exciting news!  

After years of selling my all natural essential oil soap rather informally on this blog, I have joined forces with my daughter, Emma and daughter in law, Stephanie and we are launching a real business on a real website! :-)

I invite you to visit our brand new soap shop which launches today at Shadow Hills Handmade.  We even have a short film that introduces you to our soap and we hope you'll take a minute to view it.  

In addition, we are having a BIG SALE on Monday, January 25th, 9:00 am PST.  The soaps shown above are part of our Pure Love Collection offered just in time for Valentine's Day! 

It is our goal to keep the shop regularly stocked, and offer seasonal collections that will be limited edition and a lot of fun to try.  We also can take special orders -- just contact us through the website.

We hope also that you'll kindly follow us on Instagram
because there you will not only learn more about our soap but you might also find a free giveaway and/or special offer from time to time! You can find us @shadowhillshandmade

To all my soap friends and customers, I say a warm thank you for all your past support and your encouragement for us to grow. We truly hope that you'll enjoy this new (and easier) shopping experience... and the opportunity to have the soap available more than just once or twice a year!

To those of you who may be new, I hope you'll give us a try and see why we get pretty excited about a bar of soap!

Stay clean!
xo, Karen
post signature

No comments: