Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Emma gets baptized!

IMG_0413

Emma and High School Pastor Austin Duncan


I love this girl. Emma is a real gem and a gift of God. She has such a tender heart towards the Lord and her life inspires me to love Him more. Recently, it was an intense joy to see her get baptized at church. It was such a wonderful evening, ranking up there in the top days of my life. I would much rather witness my child proclaim their faith in Christ at baptism than to see them graduate summa cum laude from Yale. There is truly no greater blessing than to know that your children walk in the faith. What a privilege it was to witness the third and last of our children in the waters of baptism. To see more pictures and to read her testimony, go to

http://emmaleighphotography.blogspot.com/2010/04/unforgeteable-night.html

post signature

No comments: