Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy things


God makes so many happy things.

Today, I enjoyed the following at the 'ole Harasick homestead:

Tomatoes that Rich planted today!

... ten different kinds!

'Brandy' rose

Mounding pale pink Impatiens

'Paradise' rose

'Double Delight' rose

'Santa Rosa' plums

Fuzzy baby peaches

Blushing apples

Cheery red Petunias

'Double Delight' again...just love these!

My kitchen herb garden - onions, basil, mint, parsley & rosemary

'Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow' bush

All my hard work in the garden always pays off in May!

Note: I didn't do the pics on Flickr today, so they are not big...but you can supersize them by clicking the picture.

post signature

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Oh, I am trying not to be so envious! I love your garden! I looked for a "Brandy" rose but didn't get one, they are such a pretty peach!