Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WDW - Poptart

Hi. I'm doing the blog for my mommy while it is her birthday. I am doing a feature called Way Delicious Wednesdays. WDW. This is now my second week in a row doing it. Last week I had the lemon bars. This week is something equally as good.


Pop tart WDW 2

As you can tell, it is a poptart. Perfectly charred on the sides, and nice and brown in the middle. I even opened it so you can see the fruity filling.

And the best part is, you can do it easily.


Poptarts

1 poptart

"Step One: Toast the poptart. Go ahead, toast it. Hey are you still reading this?"


Ok for real.

1) Remove pastry from pouch. (See where I'm going with this? We're banging on all cylinders now)
2) Insert pastry vertically into toaster.

Be careful not to burn them.

Optional microwave version.
Microwave on high for 3 seconds.


Enjoy!

post signature

3 comments:

the e-wife, Karen said...

Well, all I can say is, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

By the way, I hope everyone noticed "e-boy" in place of "e-wife" in the signature...funny!

Thanks Drew for keeping it interesting while I'm gone.

robertjensen said...

I love it... Drew, thank you for explanation... I have forever been puzzled by those pop-tartists who can create toaster pastries the way you can.

Robert

Nancy said...

A bit of a detour from the usual, but I found it most instructive. Thanks, e-boy!