Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to FUZZY!!!

vance

Just look at that smile.

This is my nephew Vance, otherwise known as Fuzzy, the Fuzz, Vancy Pants, and more. I presume these nicknames might need to cease soon as this guy is getting to be a really BIG boy. I can't believe he's 8 years old today!! I'm sure my sister is pretty amazed, too. I'm still working on forgiving her for having him two days before my birthday. C'mon, she could have waited TWO more days so we could share our birthday -especially since he was a scheduled C-section. But, nooooo she had to get that baby out on the 6th. How selfish! (And boy was she was glad she got that little 9 pounder out not a minute later. For those of you who don't know my sister, she isn't even 5 feet tall.)

You can't help but love Vance. He's just one of those kids who steals your heart. But he is not your typical 3rd child. He doesn't let his big brothers boss him around one bit! And, they better watch out, because their little brother is going to be BIGGER than them in a matter of time. He's built.

I want to wish the Fuzz a wonderful day! Love you buds.

post signature

No comments: