Monday, April 6, 2009

It's NOT "Not me! Monday"

Not me! Mondays are on hold for the time being. The inventor of this little confession carnival, MckMama, has not been doing it the past few weeks, because her sweet baby is in very serious condition in the hospital. To read more about him, just click on my button on the right, Praying for Stellan. Out of respect for her situation, I have decided not to do it until she does again.

And, just so you know, I did NOT set up my cell phone to receive all of MckMama's tweets via text. That would be utterly ridiculous to receive text messages from someone I haven't even met. And besides, I do NOT need to hear the minute by minute of his condition. Nope, not me!

I can't help it. I love MckMama and Stellan, though they are utter and complete strangers and have no idea that I even exist.

Apparently I'm not alone though. Check out this news story on TV last night to see how Stellan's story is going global!

P.S. Keep scrolling down... a very special boy is having a birthday today....


post signature

No comments: