Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blogging about a blog

It's kind of funny when you happen on a total stranger's blog, and find yourself reading for an extended period of time. I "blog-hopped" from a friend's site the other day, somehow landing on this woman's blog, and was captivated. Her name is Rebekah and she is a delightful young Christian woman, and a talented homemaker. She is dealing with the difficulty of barrenness and suffering repeated miscarriages, and her godly response was such a great encouragement to me. She writes in a way I only dream of writing and has a wonderful way of sharing her heart. So, if you have a moment, brew yourself a nice cup of tea and settle in for an edifying read.

I read all her entries, but if you only have a few minutes, I encourage you to read
this entry on taking up your cross and her testimony. I trust you will find them as inspiring as I did.

No comments: