Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whatever - this is strange...



I found the following on someone's blog:

"Has anyone noticed how few letters it takes to change the Obama/Biden ticket to spell Osama bin Laden?

I'm not saying it was a conspiracy by Osama bin Laden to get someone into office (because that would be really dumb to have a name so close to his) but I thought it was really uncanny how close it is. Politics aside, this guy really has the name game going against him. Barack Hussein Obama? Not sure about anyone else, but the name "Hussein" just doesn't fill me with emotions of joy and admiration."

I don't know about you, but when I first saw the Obama Biden bumper stickers the first thing I thought was how close those names were to each other. Did Obama even realize it, I wonder? I didn't even think about how his middle name reminds us of Saddam Hussein either. That's icky.

Sorry for the political post- I just thought this was so strange... whatever!

1 comment:

Myra said...

Hey, and did you notice that the red letters are "s", "n", and "LA"? Now we just have to figure out what the "s" stands for. Maybe that stands for "sin in LA", an obvious observation about the southern part of our state?! Oh, forget it. I'm no good at this...