Thursday, April 2, 2015

New fave product!

Trader-Joes-Lavender-Salt-Scrub

As most of you know, I'm big on making my own products such as all natural soap, lotion, and make-up remover.  I've made my own sugar scrub before with coconut oil, but it didn't wow me.

Recently, I purchased this Lavender Salt Scrub from Trader Joe's as I thought the packaging was pretty and that it would be nice for guests to have in the shower.  I put it in the guest bathroom and never thought about it again.

Recently, Emma was staying with us and raved about the scrub.  She was surprised I hadn't even tried it!  She insisted I use it the next time I showered.   Sure enough, she was right - it is amazing!
It is non-abrasive and goes on so easily.  A light scrub and rinse and your skin feels so smooth and moisturized.  You don't even need to apply lotion after you shower.  It leaves a light coat of oil on your skin that is not greasy at all, which also gives a nice glow.
  And the smell is so lovely... especially if you're a lavender fan like me!  I use this every day -- can't get enough!


Trader-Joes-Lavender-Salt-Scrub-2 label

The best part about loving this product was finding that the ingredients were all natural.  And the price... only $5.99 for a good size tub.  What a deal (and what a nice gift for someone!). I promptly went out and stocked up my cupboard for fear Trader Joe's would stop carrying it!!  

post signature

No comments: