Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My recipe got published!

I just found out that my recipe got posted on the Trader Joe's Fan website! I entered it in the Springtime Recipe Challenge because I wanted to win the $25 Amazon gift certificate just for fun, and was so surprised when they informed me that my recipe was chosen for their site.

click here to go to the site; the recipe is featured on the left column - under "what's new." It's #2 - Tuscan Pasta Salad.

Just remember you saw it here FIRST on Way Delicious Wednesdays!!


And speaking of WDW's, scroll down to see today's...

post signature

2 comments:

Suzanne DeShong said...

Wow! You're famous! I can't wait to try this...I wanted to lick the screen when you first posted it! Mmmm......

Jensen Family said...

I am so proud of you for entering this recipe. Didn't I tell you this was a winner? Huh? Didn't I? This was one of those dishes that you couldn't help but hum, emmemm good with each bite. You can use me as your taster ANYTIME. Really, anytime.