Friday, January 30, 2009

Nichole Greene

Just look at this precious family. This is Norm and Nichole Greene and their four kids -a young family from our church. I have only met Nichole once; she is a friend of my friend, Julie Gebhards. Nichole has been battling cancer for some time and my heart has totally gone out to her and her family. I have prayed for her and cried for her as I have read Julie's updates.

Julie encouraged some of us who have blogs to share Nichole's story with others and ask them to pray as well. I would like to do that, so if you feel inclined to pray, please do and perhaps bookmark this blog that some of Nichole's closest friends maintain to share about how she is doing and how to pray.

While cancer has touched my family, I cannot imagine how it must be when it hits the mom of the family. Especially one with such young children and a husband who must work to support them all. Nichole is an amazing testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you read some of the blog I mentioned above, you will see a woman that is focused on God's glory. She is a precious sister, please pray for her.

No comments: