Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday fun for 2009!

Be sure to read the marquis...pretty funny! Wondering how I did that? click here

Actually, if you aren't already aware, Disney is offering FREE ADMISSION on your birthday this year!!! Which is a great marketing scheme by Disney, if you ask me. Of course, you are not going to go alone, and of course you are going to eat all their expensive food. Brilliant!

But, seriously, if you are interested, click here to register and get your free admission certificate. You can't just show up at the gate on your birthday and expect to get in free.

And, if you are already a pass-holder like me, they are offering other "birthday gifts." The above link will explain it in detail - they are pretty good gifts as well- like free admission another time, a special fast pass, and free merchandise offers.

So, if you aren't doing anything April 8th, please join me at the Happiest Place on Earth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any tips on making ebelskivers? I got a pan a long time ago but the one time I tried it I had a terrible time of it. I couldn't flip the very easily and it was just a disaster. Tips and a recipe would be a fun post! hint hint ;)