Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag I'm It

Recently my friend my friend Julie tagged me to reveal six unremarkable quirks about myself, so here goes:

1. I get very fearful if I don’t have a lip balm on me 24/7. And it has to be Carmex brand mint or cherry flavor (I accept no substitutes). Ditto with Neutrogena Hand Cream.

2. I am always experiencing a food obsession of some sort. Currently, it is Trader Joe’s frozen mocha pops. I must have one every day or something bad will probably happen to me.

3. I don't do caffeine. (exception: what is in my Trader Joe’s mocha pop, of course!) When people find this out, they are like "Why NOT??" so I figured this qualified as a quirk.

4. While I am a health nut, I am also a candy freak. My house overflows with dishes of all kinds. Some of my favorites: Hot Tamales, Rolo, Almond Joy, 100,000 grand, Butterfinger, Peanut Butter M& M’s, and anything sour and chewy.

5. Aspartame totally freaks me out. I will not even chew gum if it has it in it. I am very vocal about it too. It should totally be banned.

6. I secretly desire to stop coloring my hair and go gray. I admire young women who can do it. I'm not quite ready yet though...

Now, I get to tag six fellow bloggers- I pick Suzanne, Emma, Nancy, Myra, Savannah, and Beckie. (It was a stretch for me to find 6 fellow bloggers!) Tell me your quirks!

Here are the rules:

* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unremarkable quirks of yours.
* Tag six bloggers by linking them. (They shall be "it")

Have fun!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Ha, those are fun! :o) I completely agree with the aspartame hatred, but I would have to add Sucralose to that as well! Icky, nasty stuff!!