Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm so excited about this!

sign aimee

Check this out - this is very similar to the new sign I just got for my kitchen! (here's my exact one). I am so excited. I found Aimee, an etsy seller, and she custom made it for me out of an old barn door. I even got to pick the door I wanted! I took door #2 :-) It arrived yesterday and it's going to look great on my kitchen wall. Yes - the wall that has been blank for 13 years - finally! It's huge - about 30" x 42" - and will be perfect for that space. I just love unique, one of a kind things, and since my tastes lean toward rustic when I saw this I just fell in love with it. I have always loved this verse in Zephaniah as well. I gave Rich puppy dog eyes, said it would be my Christmas gift, and he said yes. :-)

If you like this idea, but want to choose your own verse, Aimee can accomodate! She has other awesome signs as well. Check out her blog and her etsy shop!

*Think Christmas!*

post signature

3 comments:

Deidre Johnson said...

I love your sign. This is dangerous...I LOVE her stuff. Christmas, birthday....I have lots of ideas :)

Miller Family said...

This is AMAZING! This would look really good in my dining room that we just redid the floors in! YEAH! Sending the link to hubby! :)

Mommy Roth said...

It's beautiful! I love painting signs too!