Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hey Holly...

rejoice 230

Here's Holly & me... don't we look like dear old friends? Actually, this photo was taken on the first day that we ever met! Holly is a friend of my longtime friend, Tracy, and has been stalking reading my blog for awhile. She once recognized me at Disneyland - but instead of coming up and introducing herself, she called Tracy and gushed "I think I just saw the E-wife!! Find out if she's at Disneyland today!!" Anyways, it's been fun to have a fan and recently we finally got to meet in person. It truly did feel like we were already great friends when we met. Through Tracy, I know Holly is a godly woman and and I look forward to getting to know her better. I thought she'd blush a bit if she actually saw herself on my blog!! So, here's to you, Holly! Thanks, Tracy for the pic!

post signature

4 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pur et Simple said...

I want to meet the e-wife.....for coffee and long visit. Miss you, Sweet Friend!!

Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miller Family said...

I can't believe I am just seeing this now! WOW! I am blushing! HA! I am glad you didn't mention my eWife tattoo! HA! Can't wait til our next visit! I am craving those sweet potato fries!