Thursday, July 30, 2009

My necklace

013

Many people ask me where I got the necklace I wear every day. I got it for Mother's Day this year from my family (after dropping some not-so-subtle hints). I absolutely adore it and it goes with everything from tank tops and shorts to church clothes.

It is called "the name charm necklace" and it is custom made by a lady named Suzanne Myers. www.suzannemyers.com

All the elements are sterling silver and you can choose your own charm borders, stones (on either side of the charms) and chain style. My family consulted my sister and she picked everything out for my necklace, and I couldn't love it more.

The necklace falls about 2" from the base of my neck, which I find to be very comfortable and perfect for most shirts that I wear. The charms are approximately 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall. When you wear the necklace the charms fall with gravity onto each other. I only spread them out for the photo.

post signature

1 comment:

Mel and Annie said...

Wow! I just love reading your blog! You are so funny, and write so perfectly! I could sit and read it all day!!! I found you guys through one of my friends blogs, and just stumbled upon it by accident.... And the realized that I knew you guys long ago!!! It's been neat to read all about what you guys have been doing!

Annie