Thursday, January 3, 2008

Four Years in Heaven


I just love this photo of my sweet boy.


January 5, 2004 was the day that our dear Brady left this earth, was freed of all his earthly sickness and sin, and entered into eternal life with His Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is hard to believe it has been four years since then. It is only by God's grace that we have been able to live without one who was so precious to us. Oh, how we miss him. His smile. His courage. His tenderness. And, oh, how our hearts long for that blessed day when we shall be reunited!


"O Lord, haste the day, when our faith shall be sight...."
(from my favorite hymn It is well with my soul)

3 comments:

Myra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myra said...

(OOps! Made a typo on the first one, so here is the edited version of what I said.)
Karen, what a great picture of Brady!!! I remember him most when he was little, with those cute little glasses, and he was as bouncy as Tigger! We will never forget. Brady's funeral was one of those events, too, that will always stand out to me. When Rich stood up to speak, we were riveted. We felt so blessed to know you guys and see the grace of God on display in your life.

French Green Bean said...

Karen,

Wow! I sucked in a little wind when I pulled up your blog and saw this picture of Brady. This is how I remember him having seen him very little when he was sick. What a sweet little guy. I long for that reunion in heaven. My mom, your son all of us talking and hanging out for ever and ever.

I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! I miss you! I had a lot of fun reading over your blog. Emma and Drew are so grown up! I am going to enter that wicked Lottery thing. What a great tip. I will be reading your blog my dear friend. Keep on Keeping on.

Warmly,

Julie

ps. Yes, would love to do coffee! I just don't know when. I am ridiculously busy. Can we keep that open?