Thursday, January 11, 2007

First Post

I've really enjoyed going on some neat blogs in the past year, especially Girltalk and Scott Frankfurt's blog. Lately, I've been entertaining the idea of setting up a Harasick family blogspot, if but for no reason except that we would have a cool online journal. And when I found out how easy it was to set one up (I did it by myself -seriously), I decided to go for it. I hope the whole family might enjoy posting! Since we love living out here in Shadow Hills, I decided to name our blog after our community's motto, "Country Living... Shadow Hills." I also posted one of last year's favorite photos of us on our trip to Maui.

Karen

3 comments:

Dave and Suzanne said...

How fun! I'm looking forward to reading future posts, although being Karen's sister, not much information slips by me! I have been given the great privilege and blessing of being a part of this amazing and Godly family. I'm sure many lives will be touched by this blog. To God be the Glory!

Rich said...

The E-Wife strikes again. I would call it "Dusty Living...Shadow Hills.

Kaitlyn said...

Hello Harasicks! How are you guys? It's cool that you have a blog now when I'm bored i can read new things about "my friend" (hey GOLLY!!!) and one of my Favorite families!! haha! ok see ya later...actually tonight...