Monday, May 23, 2016

Hooray! (warning: grandbaby news/photo overload)



LORD willing, I'll have THREE grandbabies by Christmas!

My daughter Emma just announced that she is expecting grandbaby #3 in mid December (her 2nd)!

And I am also anxiously awaiting the birth of grandbaby #2 in early August (Drew and Stephanie's first -a little boy)!

Babies, babies, babies.... I'll take as many as they wanna give me!


Here's the Steadman's announcement:


Untitled

Then there were 4. 🎉
With hearts full of joy and gratitude, we are thrilled to announce that baby #2 is on the way!! 😍 I'm due in the middle of December, and we can't imagine a Christmas season more magical than a new baby arriving. Darsy is so excited about being a big sis and we can hardly wait for these two to meet! ☺️

 

And a few photos of Darsy for good measure (she is now 13 mos).  Her first birthday in her backyard and summer fun at Grammie's  house (her new fave is wearing sunglasses!)
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled 

Untitled

Untitled






post signature

2 comments:

>>Hannah<< said...

So excited for Emma and Nick, and can't wait to see pictures of Drew and Stephanie's bundle of joy. :D Also, hat Darcy Claire though! SOOO CUTE! XD

"Angel" Faoiltiama said...

Send my congrats to Emma and Nick and Drew and Stephanie! So exciting for you! Congrats on being a grandma three times over! ;)