Thursday, April 23, 2015

She's here....

Today was her due date, but little miss Darsy Claire Steadman made her grand entrance into this world on April 21, 2015 at 12:31 am.  She is now home and they are so enjoying their new little party of 3.

Darsy was healthy and weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 1/2" long. 
Labor and delivery were fantastic, and both mom and baby are doing so well.  Emma is such a natural at motherhood.  I'm so proud of her.
We praise God so much for His grace and mercy and her safe delivery.

I don't think it's biased at all to say she may be the cutest baby ever. :-)

Feeling so blessed.

Untitled

A few hours old

Untitled

We all love this chin!

Untitled

She looks so much like her mama. So beautiful.

Untitled
  
The beaming new mama.

Untitled

Already the best dad!  Nick is 6'4" - it's such a precious sight to see his stately form holding her tiny body.

Untitled

My fave (yes she has baby bling already)

Untitled

Just a little excited to meet her, even if it is the middle of the night!

Untitled

And someone else was just a little smitten with his new granddaughter.

Untitled

Untitled

Uncle Drew & Aunt Nay couldn't be prouder.

Untitled

Untitled

The new great-grandfather-my dad.
 I sure missed my mom being there.
I am carrying on her name of Grammie. :-)

Untitled

I guess Darsy is happy to be here too!

  post signature

6 comments:

Carol B. said...

So much love in the house!
She's beautiful and those cheeks are just so kissable!
So thankful for her safe delivery and that Emma is doing well too.
Remind her of my advice...
2 WEEKS of just lovin' on babe Darsy. :-)
XO from WA

Polkadotted Plum said...

She is SO ADORABLE, give my congratulations to Emma, Auntie K! :D

Polkadotted Plum said...

She is SO ADORABLE, give my congratulations to Emma, Auntie K! :D

Mrs. Thistle said...

What a blessing she is! Your family is growing… <3

Katherine said...

Congrats to you and your family! So, so sweet! It's just so wonderful to see Darsy loved and enjoyed by such a strong family. What a gift you all are to her from the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Darsy's 1st cousin, 2x removed from Ohio! Exciting Times Ahead!