Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Soap Sale Coming Up!


I'm back!  It's been awhile, but I'm finally having a soap sale!
 I will begin taking orders first come, first served next Wednesday, December 3rd at 9:00 am (California time). 



Here are some details about the my soap and the sale. 
 


First, let me tell you a little about my soaps and why you’ll love them. :-)   My soaps are 100% all natural – never any harsh chemicals or ingredients to harm your skin. They contain natural glycerine which is formed in the saponification (soap making) process. Glycerine actually attracts moisture to your skin. Most commercial soaps lack glycerine because they are extracted out for use in other products. Detergents are added in and that is why your skin can feel dry and itchy.  Consequently, homemade soap is softer, so you must let it drain and air dry well between uses.


Do you know what is in the soap you use? I do, because I control everything that goes into the soap I make! I choose only quality, natural ingredients such as coconut, organic palm, and olive oils, 100% pure essential oils, goat’s milk, natural colorants and exfolliants. Yes, I use lye, as it is essential in soap making, but rest assured it evaporates in the saponification process. You can read more about the properties of each specific type of soap below. 



All the soap is made in small batches, by the cold process method, and is cut by hand in my own kitchen. I really enjoy making soap for my own family and it’s a joy to share it with you, too! These bars are large, around 4 1/2 -5 oz each! 



This time I will be offering 5 different types of soap: 

All-vegetable oil  

Goat milk


Goat milk oatmeal 

Shea butter

NEW!  Cocoa butter



ALL-VEGETABLE OIL SOAPS - $3.50 each plus tax
Made with coconut, organic palm, and olive oils.  
A great basic body or facial bar.

Untitled

Untitled

 Untitled

SHEA BUTTER SOAPS - $4.00 each plus tax
Same oils as the all-vegetable oil soap, with the addition of unrefined shea butter for extra richness (this is considered a "super fatted" soap). Shea butter moisturizes without clogging pores and contains skin benefiting vitamins A and E. You can really feel the difference when you use a shea butter soap. 

Untitled

 Untitled

Untitled


GOAT MILK SOAPS - $3.50 each plus tax
Same oils as the all-vegetable oil soap, but the addition of goat’s milk provides rich emollients and vitamins to moisturize and nourish the skin. It contains capric-capryllic triglycerides, which are effective in moisturizing skin, and goat milk soap's gentle natural ingredients are beneficial to people with skin sensitivities or eczema.  I am offering one special soap formulated especially for hand washing.  I call it "scrubbie" as it contains coffee grounds for deep cleaning and odor removal (think: garlic).
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


GOAT MILK OATMEAL SOAPS - $3.50 each plus tax
All the moisture of goat milk soap, oatmeal soap also provides numerous additional benefits. It is great for both oily and dry skin types. Dry skin benefits by having its pH balanced by the oatmeal, while oily skin benefits by the absorbent nature of oats. Plus, there is a healthy fat in oatmeal that keeps skin moist. And the polysaccharides in oatmeal protect the skin after it is washed. Oatmeal soap also contains poly phenols, which benefits acne prone skin and exfoliates the surface cells; it is particularly effective for cystic acne. Oatmeal soaps lather great and provide light exfoliation.

Untitled

 Untitled

 Untitled

NEW!  COCOA BUTTER SOAP - $4.00 plus tax
I am pleased to introduce this super emollient new soap!
Cocoa butter is known as the ultimate moisturizer.
It contains natural antioxidants and absorbs easily into the skin.
This soap contains 3% more butter than my shea butter soap, making it my richest soap.
I chose to leave it unscented so that the natural chocolate aroma could shine through.  

 Untitled

Can’t decide?   
Try a sample pack! 

Untitled 

  
I will surprise you with 4 different soaps in half bar sizes. 
Each pack will contain one of each type of soap
(goat milk, goat milk oatmeal, vegetable oil, and either cocoa butter or shea butter)

$8 plus tax

SALE DETAILS


DELIVERY/SHIPPING: If you are close by, we can make arrangements to get you your goods. If not, I am happy to ship to anywhere in the U.S. 

I can ship up to 4 bars of soap for $5.25 using the USPS small flat rate priority box; larger orders will most likely fit in the medium flat rate box for $11.35. 

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal (use harasick@ca.rr.com), cash, or personal checks (cash & checks accepted only in person).



post signature

No comments: