Monday, September 22, 2014

Exciting news!

 photo

I'm so excited to announce that my daughter Emma and her hubby Nick are expecting their first child in April! 

Emma posted the above pic, which was taken in their home, with the following:

"We recently found out some incredibly life changing news that we have been so excited to share.  Baby Steadman is on the way.  April can't get here soon enough!!  It will be the BEST DAY EVER when we get to meet this baby we prayed for."

I am SO excited to become a grandma :-)

"Behold, children are a gift from the Lord."
Psalm 127:3



post signature

2 comments:

Carol Blanchet said...

I'm so excited for you to be a Gramma too!
So happy for Nick and Emma.
XO from WA

Ladonna said...

I'm so excited for you to be a nana or whatever name you choose. I know they will be great parents.