Monday, October 7, 2013

The four minutes that always make me cry



Click below to see what makes me cry every.single.time!

http://vimeo.com/71515526

Ahhh, that was such a glorious day!  I love to re-live it.

And now believe it or not, we are just a few short months away from Emma & Nick's wedding!  It is such a blessing that everything is falling into place so nicely. Of course, there are still some details to tend to but Emma & Nick are doing a great job in their decision making and planning! I'm really looking forward to November when things really kick into high gear and all the showers for my sweet Emma begin! 

Here is a pic of Nick & Emma at their engagement party at the Steadman's in mid-September.  Nick's sister Briana is a very talented baker and made them this adorable mini wedding cake, and a bunch of beautiful cupcakes as well.  It was such a delightful time meeting all of Nick's extended family and toasting/encouraging the bride and groom to be!

 Untitled



post signature

4 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my goodness! I cried and Weston said " that was soooo pretty!" thanks for sharing :)

Mrs. Thistle said...

So so sweet... The videographer caught all the beautiful nuances of that precious day. Happy memories! xo

Serving and Seeking said...

Thank was a wonderful video of a beautiful day!

Carol Blanchet said...

We were so blessed so see it "live". Very God-honoring and very tender....and when Drew cried - well, I sort of lost it too.

XO from WA