Monday, October 1, 2012

Soap and candle announcements


First, I would like to announce that I will be having my annual Christmas SOAP and CANDLE sale this year on Monday, December 3rd at 9:00 am PST.  Please mark your calendars.  :-)  I will post the selections a week or two ahead of time so you can have the opportunity to "shop." 

However, due to popular demand (okay, well maybe a few people asking), I have decided to offer some fall scented candles now.  I mean, who wants to wait until December to burn Macintosh apple, cranberry woods, and pumpkin & vanilla?  I know that when October rolls around I am ready for fall scents.  At December's sale, I'll add some holiday scents such as eggnog, gingerbread, and vanilla & cedar to the line-up. 

And, while I'm partial to clean white candles, I made these a warm, creamy ecru color to blend in more with the fall season.  I think they're pretty yummy.

By the way, these are  homemade,
clean-burning 100% soy wax candles.  They are highly scented and hand-poured in small batches in my own kitchen.

But since this is just for fun, I do have a limited selection and supply.  Last spring, I only offered the 14 oz size, but this time you can choose the 14 oz jar or the smaller 8 oz size jar. Burn time on the 14 oz is 80+ hours and the 8 oz is 40+ hours.  The 14 oz sells for $12 and the 8 oz for $8.  There are three scents:  Macintosh apple, cranberry woods, and pumpkin & vanilla. 

 Untitled

8 oz. jars - burn time 40+ hours - $8

Untitled

Untitled

 14 oz jars - burn time 80+ hours - $12

Untitled

The fine print:  I'll be taking orders first-come, first served, through email (harasick@ca.rr.com), on Wednesday, October 10th, 9:00 am PDT.  I usually arrange to meet my "customers" in person, but these candles ARE available for shipping, too.  For $11.35 I can ship up to 6 candle jars (USPS Priority).

post signature

3 comments:

Erin @ Sassin' Southern Style said...

May I tell you that my husband really likes your candles and I believe, is quite impressed that you make them yourself? He actually asked me a few weeks ago if you make fall/winter candles and I told him that I wasn't sure, but I didn't think so. I take it he called you? ;)

Miller Family said...

Yes!! So excited! Can I request a meet time too?? :)

When a Picture Just Isn't Enough said...

Hip-hip-hooray!! I peeked on your blog today hoping to see this very announcement, and you never disappoint! Oh, dear friend, your soaps and candles are the very-best-ever! And the truth of the matter is that no candles on earth smell or burn as perfectly-lovely as yours do, and that's why I'm here today...I want to keep burning what I have without fear of running out of it. And now I'll stop rambling and mark my calendar! :-D