Friday, June 15, 2012

Update on Emma in Thailand

Untitled
 
I just realized that I haven't said a word about Emma being in Thailand!   Life has been quite busy, and the time she has been gone has truly flown by (thankfully!).  But my girl is always on my mind and I miss her so much!  Above is a picture taken as Emma and fellow teammate Sarah were all packed and ready to head off.  Since then we have occasionally been able to Skype.  She is very busy and the time difference makes it hard to connect sometimes.  But, each time we have seen her, she is excited and glowing about all that their team is doing.  She is having an amazing experience. God has protected her and blessed her with great health, as well, for which we are most thankful.

She just posted a brief post on her blog.  Click here to read.  Please continue to pray for Team Thailand!


post signature

No comments: