Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my remodeled blog! I have officially retired my Country Living…Shadow Hills name and I will henceforth be known as the "e-wife." This is a longtime nickname that Rich has had for me, since I use my computer so much. E = electronic, as in e-mail… I hope none of you just had a revelation there (oh…so THAT’S what the “e” stands for). Anyways, I had my blog custom designed by a darling gal named Jennisa over at Once upon a blog. I just love it, and I hope you all will, too.

My address has changed to www.ewifeblogsagain.blogspot.com Please make a note of it!

post signature

5 comments:

Suzanne DeShong said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Did it cost anything for that lady to design this?....so adorable...love it, love it, love it!

Suzi said...

Cute Karen! Look forward as always to reading!

Dodson Family said...

so cute~!!!

i need to update mine!

The Mom said...

I like it!!! :o)

Jensens said...

Wowie!! So fresh, you are full of surprises! I love it.