Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

Happy birthday to my sweet little sister! Isn't she hot? This pic is from a photoshoot that Emma did with the DeShongs this fall.

I am SO blessed to have Suzanne as my sister. Not only is she my biological sister, but my sister in Christ! Watching her come to Christ (and hubby Dave as well) was one of the greatest joys of my life. When God put us both in His family, He blessed us beyond measure. Once we had the most vital thing in common, our relationship blossomed. She is now my best girlfriend, and one I look to as an example of a godly woman.

I cannot begin to express all the ways Suzanne blesses my life. She is always there to listen, she understands me probably better than I understand myself, she is always there to sympathize and encourage. She is a lot of fun, too! We have a lot of fun together, no matter what we're doing. She is such a servant, and is tireless when it comes to serving those she loves. To sum it all up, she is someone I admire greatly. She is one of the greatest ways God has blessed my life.

I am on my way to bring her a breakfast treat this morning, some bagels and perhaps one of her favorite chocolate chip danishes if Western Bagel has any today....

Happy Birthday Suzanne! I hope you have a great day! I love you dearly.


No comments: