Monday, October 13, 2008

Jody Frankfurt tribute

I wanted to share this beautiful tribute to Jody Frankfurt, posted by Scott, her husband, and his new wife, Sharon. For those of you who didn't know Jody, she was an amazing woman at our church with great faith, who went to be with the Lord a little over two years ago. She was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer about 8 months before she passed away. I certainly wasn't considered a friend of hers as I only had the privilege to talk with her on a couple occasions, but her life and music were such an inspiration to me.

I followed Scott's blog daily during Jody's battle with cancer. It truly ministered to me and helped my heart heal much after losing Brady. The Lord has now blessed Scott with a new wife and the tribute above was written by the both of them. It is truly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.

Just wanted to share. Grab some kleenex before you start!

No comments: